Wednesday, December 24, 2014

the days go on.....

I can´t believe how fast the time is going!! What a week!! We accomplished the standard again! It was a lot of work, but we definitely used our time better and were able to accomplish it without much worry or stress. Wahoooo for baptisms and lots of missionary work!
I have learned this week that 1) the more creative we are in contacting and teaching, the better, because it catches peoples attention and 2) without the help and support of members, we literally have nothing to do ! Okay, not nothing, but our job would be a lot harder to do without the help of members leaving with us, giving us referrals and everything else that they do. It´s a blessing to have a lot of member support here in alto 1. I hope that all of you take the opportunity to help the missionaries teach, or feed them lunch or give them your most prized referrals (only if they are hard workers, otherwise, don´t do it!) because we truly can´t do much without the help of members. Missionary work is nearly nothing without members.
We had the baptism of Joana on Saturday and it was great! She was truly an investigator of gold and she will be a great leader in this ward. She shared her testimony and seriously, you'd think she's been a member her whole life. She is so awesome and was truly prepared. I can´t even explain how honored I feel that Heavenly Father put me here to help these people, like Joana, find the gospel. I am amazed everyday at the changes in people because of the gospel.
 we had a fireside with the president of the temple  in Buenos Aires, and it was super amazing! I love to see how truly inspired the leaders of the church are. We learned a lot about how to cherish our time at the temple and how to really appreciate the revelation we receive while inside. I miss the temple a ton, so I hope you are all going constantly! at least once per week, there is honestly no excuse to not go!!! That is the challenge this week: go to the temple at least once, and make it a goal in december and this new year to go once per week. 
Let's see... life is good, we are so blessed and watched out for as missionaries. I am grateful for every moment that I have to share the gospel! 
Thank you so much for all of your support and love and prayers and emails. Keep following Jesus!
"Inasmuch as ye keep the commandments, you will prosper in the land"

xoxox
Hermanita Terrrryyyyy <3



I promise I am not huge... everyone here is just tiny... hahah but i do look like a giant in these pictures.
Our sweet Joana!! Love her to death <3

No comments:

Post a Comment