Tuesday, April 7, 2015

9 Months. Rosa.

I don't even know where to begin, because we are seeing so many miracles in every second, i can't keep them all straight. Here are some great things that happened this week: Rosa was able to move next door into the house of her daughter to start to live the law of chastity and to be able to get baptized on Saturday, we had really great interviews and practices at the entrevistas!, Melina, our investigator is continuing to progress everyday and is super excited for her baptism on Saturday, and two less actives, the daughter of Rosa and her boyfriend came to church on Sunday! We feel like he is super ready to come back to church, but we need to strengthen Celias testimony.
In these past weeks, I have felt super grateful to be here in Zapala right now. I LOVE teaching. I love it!!! I love talking to people in the street, and helping them understand that we aren't crazy and that we believe in Jesus Christ and that God has a plan for us. I feel overwhelmed with all of the love and happiness I feel for the people here. I can't believe how fast the time is going, but I just love being a missionary. I have never felt so happy in all of my life. Keep my cute girl Melina in your prayers so that she can get baptized on Saturday! 

Also, give Alma 48 a read. Im just trying to not have a crush on Moroni.. is that freaky? haha righteous dudes are what I am after.. after the mission of course (; 

I LOVE YOU GUYS. BE GOOD. 
xoxo
Hermana Terry 

just nine months.. is that a funny sight or what? sisters don't have anything cool to burn..so we take the "9 month" picture. (: 




also, my compy made me the cutest heart tree full of nice compliments. she's so great (:

No comments:

Post a Comment