Monday, September 8, 2014

Week of Miracles.

Lets see.. I am sucking at writing emails because I always have more fun reading your emails than writing my own.. haha and the time just goes so fast. but, this week was killer, that´s for sure.

I got sick... #flu... it was crappy, but that´s okay! I am feeling much better, and I didn´t waste any time staying inside, the work is moving along, ain´t nobody got time for a tiny pension!! We found 3 new investigators this week, and we are so blessed to have really great member support. I am trying to take it all in, because I am not sure if it will be this great in other places. Our ward here is the bomb, and we are way blessed. 
We had an investigator at church this week, which hasn´t happened yet, but it was awesome. I am learning so much here, I love being a missionary. I am glad to hear that everyone is starting school with a bang and everything is moving along at home. I have been studying in Alma, and wow, I love the scriptures.

Family!: I want you guys to read the book of mormon together, study it every day. and also, I want you gusy to read it individually. Its amazing and we can learn so much from the prophets and stories in there. 

All is well here, nothing to complain about! Just keep fighting the adversary... keep the commandments, smile at everyone and just follow Jesus! That´s the best way to live. I love you guys, and we are definitely blessed to be in the time, doing the Lords work. Holla"!!!

xoxo
Hermana Terry




just doing some construction.. the perks of having dirt roads i guess.. you can just smooth everythign out with a tractor! hahahah


the hospital... kind of a creepy place. I never want to go in there for myself.. but we went to visit an elder who got really sick.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment