Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Birthday!

well.. to start off, I would like to thank my cool mom.. and probably aunt amy, for the brilliant idea of sending a selfie station for my birthday, it was a super success. haha the elders said they haven't had so much fun since like... ever. it was a hoot. thanks thanks thanks! you guys are so clever and cool (:

This week has been great. It passed by super fast, but Hermana Narvaez and I worked every last minute.. she was not ready to finish. ha she is such a great missionary. I was able to learn a lot from her. And now i am here with hermana miller from canada and she is already so great, i am excited. 

It was a successful week and we continue working with M'len and Tomas. An investigator we found by contacting and a less active. They are SO  prepared. it was a miracle and blessing to find them. 

okay.. no more time. but love you guys.. more details to come next week!

xoxo
hERMANA tERRY




No comments:

Post a Comment