Sunday, February 15, 2015

Holla........



well, this week didn't go as planned! But, if I have learned something in the mission, it's that sometimes, things work out better unplanned. ha ha, it was a crazy week, but that is only expected here in Argentina! Overall, I felt tired and happy from all the work we did and from everything that I have learned. Mostly I love working hard all week and seeing good fruits on Sunday. It makes me SO happy. 
We did intercambios on Tuesday, and it ended up being 3 of us, with Hermana Cornejo. It was fun, and I love changing plans to make things work better, and especially learn from other missionaries. I just love becoming better and working hard. 
Something that surprised me is that this week was very hard and challenging. We had lots of trials, lots of cancelled appointments, lots of upset menos activos and investigators and lots of walking. And every time that I have a trial, I thank my Heavenly Father because I know that I am becoming stronger. I know that I am refining myself through the strength that Heavenly Father gives me. 
The zone conference this week was SO great.I loved it and I am planning on applying a lot of what I learned throughout my mission. I know that we will see lots of success with these new tactics and focusing on inspired questions. 
This week, we had 3 investigators at church and 2 less active families that we have been visiting regularly. GOOD FRUITS! 
Can I get a "HOLLLA" for Anahi, Gustavo and René? René has a baptismal date for the 14th and Anahi and Gustavo for the 21st. EEEP! Keep them in your prayers, especially René. 

Also, challenge for the week: forgive someone who has offended you, hurt your feelings or anything else. Like our best example, our older brother and Savior forgave ALL, even in His last moments in His mortal existence. Luke 23:34... It is HARD. And I know, because I don't like to ask for forgiveness... #sostubborn. but I heard some good counsel this week... if you don't like to ask for forgiveness, don't do anything mean! haha.. simple right? (:

Keep on keepin' on!

funny moment: shared my testimony yesterday and quoted that scripture in spanish.. but instead of saying "forgive them, for they know not what they do"... I said "forgive them because for they don't do what they know"... hi, still learning. hahaha 

enjoy your weeks, be happy!!
xoxo
Hermana Mama Ky Terry






also, lets talk about cerro michacheo... it's tiiinyy and it is a serious tourist attraction here in Zapala. but legend says that if you climb all the way to the top, some day you'll return to Zapala... I wouldn't even be mad. (: so much wind, pretty sure I almost blew off the top though.



THANKS FOR THE SKIRT MOM. it's kind of like a grandma.. but it's got pockets and it's comfy, so I'm about it. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment