Wednesday, November 28, 2018

titles man...

hey party people! hows it going? 
my week was very nice. it literally FLEW BY. we just finished the transfer, and hermana Maldonado got transferred to Bariloche. luuucky. ha but it was a bummer.. our time together literally flew by. i feel like i just got here like yesterday. my new companion is hermana Bailey and she will get here later in the afternoon. 
this transfer we have had the focus to share the first vision with the members and it has been really special. As we shared yesterday with a less active sister, her eyes were filled with tears and she shared her testimony with us about her love for the gospel and the feeling of love she felt from her Heavenly Father. It helped me strengthen my testimony. I realized that I have seen many wet eyes and heard many strong testimonies in this time... I love the gospel so much. I love sharing it and helping everyone feel the spirit. It has been so nice and I have loved seeing our investigators progress and feel the spirit. ITS SO FUN TO BE A MISSIONARY. 
We had a sweet activity on Saturday to celebrate halloween. we had a haunted house in the church.. haha my compy and i were dressed as dolls.. we took pics, but i don't have them. sorry. haha it was tight though. 
hey, keep gustavo and cintia, juan and vanessa, celso, milton, pamela and luis in your prayers this week! Get ready to see some baptisms... Pamela wasn't able to get baptized this week because she had some family issues bu she will get baptized sooooon! 
sorry this is short, we don't have much time because everything here closes for the siesta... boooo. thats my least favorite thing about argentina. hahah

all is well here... just living it up! my last transfer... eeep freaky freaky. stay cool
xoxo
hermana Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment